Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome to the New Blog....Post Election

New POST....Obama Will Take Us Down...officially www.ObamaWillTakeUsDown.blogspot.com

 
For the past 48 hours I have been debating on what I would do with this post....obviously the 2012 election is now over and as much as I hate to say it Obama remains our President.

Half of America (and the more intelligent half from my estimation ) knows that this will be terrible for America...Terrible for Jobs...Terrible for the Debt...Terrible for Freedom....Terrible for Democracy, Liberties and the Constitution....Terrible for our National Security....

After 39169 page views and 3915 posts I felt that it would be best to continue to point out the hypocricy, the corruption, the dirty dealing and the lack of leadership by Obama and his regime in his second term. He will not make America better in his second term.

SOOOOOO....I have started a new Blog....it is www.ObamaWillTakeUs Down.blogspot.com

I encourage you to take the time to look at it over the coming days/months....I will stop posting to the noobama2012.blogspot.com. I encourage you to becomes a follower on the new blog...

I pledge to be fair, but I also pledge to not let Obama and his regime goons get away with taking America down.

It's started already with the market down over 400 points in the first two days of his second term...it will all continue...

Thanks for reading the old blog....Please follow me to the new blog...

Steve Kendziera

No comments:

Post a Comment